Wednesday 16 June 2010

Subject

GUAT ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP again!!!

My favourite subject is Math (my classmates will kill me xD) but I don't care >:D.
Math is my best subject because I have my best marks. My mom is a math teacher, because of this, I learned math since I was a little child. In these time, the biology is highly related to math, because of this, is very important to know math. In the end, everything is math hahahah (seriously, they will kill me xD). To be a good vet I need math, for example in the future, I need to know what is the correct quantity of medicine that I will give to the animals or I need to know business and personal financial management if I want to work in a company.
In math we learned: Summatory, Functions and models, Limits, Derivatives, Matriz.
MATH RULESSSSSSSSS!!! >:D
Classmates if you have problems with this subject you can tell me :), I don't have problems in explaining to you :). Remember that the INTEGRATIVE TEST is not complicated but if you don't study I can't do magic :/.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.